Friday, April 15, 2011

My career !

Hi I would like to tell because I decided study veterinary medicine. Well I love veterinary medicine because it is a beautiful career, as this is concerned animal welfare, their health and considerations that people should have with them. 
I would like to dedicate the area of horses but is very difficult and dangerous because the horses are very big and heavy. Also I would like work in a zoo besuse I love the wild animals and exotics animals, specially the ferret, that why I take the elective "husbandry of exotic species" this semester (to learn more about them).
I can no longer wait to finish my career to work on what I want, to learn more about animals, as cure them their diseases and give them all the love that animals need.

5 comments:

  1. Hello. Work with horses it's technique, and you're gonna learn the technique, so don't worry. be happy (8).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I would like to tell ^because I decided ^study veterinary medicine. Well I love veterinary medicine because it is a beautiful career, as this is concerned animal welfare, their health and considerations that people should have with them.
    I would like to dedicate the area of horses but is very difficult and dangerous because the horses are very big and heavy. Also I would like work in a zoo besuse I love WW the wild animals and WF exotics animals, specially the ferret, that ^ why I TENSE take the elective "husbandry of exotic species" this semester (to learn more about them).
    I can no longer wait to finish my career to work on what I want, to learn more about animals, as cure them their diseases and give them all the love that animals need.

    Nico,
    I´m sure you will do fine in wherever you choose
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Nicole!
    I would like to work with horses too
    I hope that both of us make it!
    regards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi...You copied me...I like an ferret...you like money...jajkajkaja...
    I see you, bye

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,I also want to dedicate to horses
    your blog is very pink, ajajajjaja
    bye

    ReplyDelete