Saturday, April 2, 2011

About me ! ♥




 Hi
 My name is Nicole, I have 20 years old, I live in San Fernando VI region, I study veterinary medicine at the University of Chile. I am a cheerful and loving. I love animals especially cats,but I would also like to have a white ferret ! I hope my blog to be a space to express what I feel, talk about my days in university (testsfriends, works, etc), display photos, music and videos that I like publish news about issues that to me intereza , to write to my friends, I can tell what I did on weekends, etc.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Nico, how are you ... I like the color of your blog .... greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nico! i really like your blog, it´s so pink and girly! well, i guess i see you in class, bye bye Nico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello nicole
    very nice your blog ...
    I too love animals
    hopefully know a bit more
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nico ! I also love cats!.Cats are very cute.I like when they purr. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi nico.
    I hope you're having a good time.
    See you in University

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nico! I remember you the last friday searching your blog`s name.
    I like your webpage, it`s so pink.
    I invite you to visit my blog.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HELLO NICOL!!
    YOU BLOG IS VERY NICE
    I DON'T KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A FERRET
    I LOVE FERRET!
    GREETINGS!
    SEE YOU IN UNIVERSITY =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I'm Andrea Paris and I've changed my blog to thebacklighting.blogspot.com. Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nico,
    excellent work! I love your blog!
    miss

    ReplyDelete